Annie Aime (42 Ossington Av) independent boutique & small business, this role provides the unique opportunity to gain a full cycle understanding of the fashion industry from merchandising, to inventory reporting, purchasing, processing and selling. You will be able to gain an intimate, and in-depth understanding of the industry as a whole, learning underneath someone with over 30 years of experience.
We are looking for someone passionate to join our small team. committed to helping us grow long-term, we want someone who is eager and willing to learn and values ethically and sustainably made clothing. We are not just a shop, we are a family.
We Are Looking For:
- Sales Associate
- Assistant Manager
- diary management for Annie
- inventory management of online shop & retail space
- assist Annie in day-to-day duties
- set and help achieve sales targets
- manage day to day operations
- assist in process shipments and receive new collections though light speed retail
- help process sales/refunds/exchanges/ etc. through light speed retail
- communicating with international designers/manufacturers
- help handling invoices/payments
- processing orders
- Our goal is to please our customer, help them find the perfect pieces and have fun while doing it.
- previous knowledge/experience with light speed retail is helpful but not mandatory
- positive attitude
- HIGH level of customer service
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- highly organized
- completion of high school diploma or GED, and completion or expected completion of post-secondary education in retail management/fashion business or related field or experience in a related field